Reiki Level 1 "Shoden" Certification Class
This Reiki 1 "Shoden" Certification Class is for anyone wanting to learn the Usui Reiki System as taught by Farrah Kaeser using the texts of Taggart King, and supplemental information created and/or compiled by Farrah.
No prior experience is required to being your Reiki journey. This course will teach you how to comfortably do a Reiki treatment for yourself and others through book work, verbal instruction, meditation, and hands-on practice. You will learn all the techniques and skills needed to succeed as a level 1 practitioner.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your certification as a Reiki First Degree practitioner. As my student, you will also receive email, phone, and in-person support as you progress with your practice. I will always be happy to talk or meet with you to answer all your questions, provide added Reiju, meditations, or other materials so that you feel confident and secure in your practice.
This Class Includes:
- 3 guided meditations
- 2 Reiju and Attunements
- The history and varieties of Reiki
- About the precepts of Reiki
- Guided exercises in experiencing Reiki energy
- Instruction and guidance in giving a self treatment
- Instruction and guidance in giving a treatment to others
- About the Chakras
- Instruction and hands-on practice in to "scan" energetically
- Ample time to practice during class with the assistance of the instructor
- Email, phone, and in-person assistance with any aspect of your Reiki practice for as long as you may need it.
- 1 Shoden text book
- Audio copies of all meditations on flash drive
- Digital copies of handouts on flash drive
Upon successful completion of this class:
- You will receive your Reiki First Degree certification
- You will have access to the Reiki Level 2 certification class, after at least 21 days of practice
- You get to take a picture with me and your fellow students to be shown off with great pride on my website, Facebook, Instagram, and twitter! (you can bow out if you so desire)
$150 (10% off if paid in advance)
Registration is required by September 1