Seasonal Autumn Allergies Class
We all know how bothersome springtime allergies are. But late summer and autumn seasonal allergies affect almost as many people, but are often overshadowed. Ragweed, dust, and stirred up pollen from raking leaves can be major allergy triggers. Children are also heavily affected, as they return to school and are exposed to a wide variety of classroom irritants. So let's learn how to handle these naturally and like a total boss!
- The underlying causes and exacerbating factors of fall seasonal allergies
- Hay fever, pollen, and fall angiosperms
- Rhinitis and sinusitis
- Classroom and other environmental irritants
- Natural remedies, therapies, and modalities to help restore your natural balance and reduce the symptoms
- Discounted herbal products
- Take home materials
When: Sunday, August 28 from 2-4 pm
Where: NL Healing Arts Center Groton Office
495 Gold Star Hwy (green building), Suite 324 (3rd floor), Groton
How Much: $20 at the door, $15 in advance (Click HERE to pay online!)
Registration: Registration is required for this class by Thursday August 26.
If you choose to pay at the door, please Contact Me to register.
Facebook Event Page