Living Well With Chronic Pain
Chronic Pain, with causes ranging from arthritis to Lyme disease to Fibromyalgia and beyond, is a quickly growing health concern. It currently affects over 100 million Americans! That's more than diabetes, coronary heart disease (heart attack and chest pain), strokes, and cancer combined! One of those 100 million is educator Farrah Kaeser. Farrah shares natural wellness advice, medical research studies, and resources for not just surviving chronic pain, but thriving!
Class Will Include:
- Information about various types of chronic pain, with special focus on Lyme Disease, Arthritis, and Fibromyalgia
- The underlying causes of chronic pain
- Natural remedies, therapies, and modalities to help restore your natural balance and reduce the symptoms of chronic pain disorders
- How to help others with chronic pain
- Q & A
- Take-home materials
- Free consultation with Farrah about how to support your specific experience with chronic pain (must be scheduled the day of the class)
- Discounts on Herbal Products
Upon completion of this class you will have the knowledge and the resources to start your beautiful journey to living well, and even thriving, despite having a chronic pain condition! OR you will have the information and resources you need to effectively support your loved one who is struggling with chronic pain
When: Saturday, October 1from 1-3 pm
Where: NL Healing Arts Center Groton Office
495 Gold Star Hwy (green building), Suite 324 (3rd floor), Groton
How Much: $20 at the door, $15 in advance (Click HERE to pay online!)
Registration: Registration is required for this class by Thursday September 29.
If you choose to pay at the door, please Contact Me to register.