Essential Oils 101 Class
Come join us and learn the benefits of pure therapeutic essential oils!
When: Tuesday August 4, 2015, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
• What are essential oils and how do I know if they are good enough for me?
• When to use essential oils
• How to use them properly and safely
• Where: New London Healing Arts Center Groton Office at 495 Gold Star Hwy(Rte. 184), Suite 324 (3rd Floor), Groton, CT 06340. Green building back left.
• Special offers for discounted future classes, events, or private sessions offered at the class! Ask more when you register.
• Giveaway!!! - A bottle of Wild Orange oil for one lucky participant! Samples giveaways too! Must be present to win.
• Cost: FREE! Bring a friend and get your name in the drawing TWICE!
• No pre-registration necessary, but seating is limited so please let us know if you are coming. Pre-registration gives you an extra name in the drawings.
CONTACT ME if you have questions or to RSVP. Please let me know how many are coming. Walk-ins welcome.
About our Instructors: Roberta Lewis is an Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) practitioner, a tapping process used to release physical or emotional issues. She is also a Certified Hypnotherapist and Aromatouch trained. She sees clients for self-improvement such as stress, fears, and discomforts, and self-care management. She sees clients privately, and in a class setting, or by phone or Skype.
Farrah Kaeser CMH, RMT is a Certified Master Herbalist, a Reiki Master Teacher, and is certified in Aromatouch. She provides Reiki treatments and certification classes, leads workshops, walks, talks, groups and classes on a wide variety of health and wellness topics, and provide herbal consultations and handcrafted organic herbal products as well as Aromatouch and Biomat session. Whether Farrah is teaching a class, doing a Reiki treatment, blending a tea, giving guidance or just listening, she knows that she is helping someone find balance and health within themselves. Sometimes that means helping relieve physical pain, and sometimes it can mean helping alleviate emotional struggles or spiritual blockage..